- Either treat people well… or completely destroy them.
- If you suspect someone could pose a future threat, deal with them now
- Carry a big stick.
- Study the greats. That way, even if you fall short, you’ll end up good.
- Another reason to carry a big stick: No one respects weak people.
- It’s safer to be feared than loved.
- But don’t go overboard with the fear thing.
- Along as you don’t insult people, steal their stuff, or threaten their livelihood, you’ll be fine
- Perception is reality.
- It’s okay to screw people over — if you can kick the crap out of them.
- Again, perception is reality.
- Make it seem like you’re a nice guy — but if you need to screw people over, go right ahead.
- Make sure some people don’t hate you — especially some powerful people.
- Smart people hire other smart people.
- Make sure some people can be honest with you. But only some people.
- Just do it
— VIA BI