- 1: Experience the world instead of talking about experiencing the world
- 2: See and hear with the mind of a child
- 3: Always ask: “How do we want people to feel after they experience this?”
- 4: Prototype as if you are right. Listen as if you are wrong.
- 5: Anything can be prototyped. You can prototype with anything.
- 6: Live life at the intersection
- 7: Develop a taste for the many flavors of innovation
- 8: Most new ideas aren’t
- 9: Killing good ideas is a good idea
- 10: Baby steps often lead to big leaps
- 11: Everyone needs time to innovate
- 12: Instead of managing, try cultivating
- 13: Do everything right, and you’ll still fail
- 14: Failure sucks, but instructs
- 15: Celebrate errors of commission. Stamp out errors of omission.
- 16: Grok the gestalt of teams
- 17. It’s not the years, it’s the mileage
- 18: Learn to orbit the hairball
- 19: Have a point of view
- 20: Be remarkable