HTML 5 may end up being the most used programming language – it will encompass web, app model, and any new technology that may evolve in the online world.
- HTML 4 leaders: Google, Microsoft, Facebook and many more
- Commoditize most forms of online content
- App leader – iOS (and HTML 4 leaders missed this boat)
- higher production values in apps, effectively favoring brands over commoditizers.
- HTML 5 could change things:
- To compete with native apps, HTML 5 has to deliver engagement. To deliver engagement, HTML 5 must enable higher production values – and differentiation – than prevails in today’s HTML 4 web.